Human Resources Manager (M/F)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of the Human Resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. Recruitment and talent retention are as well part of the Human Resources activities. We offer salary compatible with the role, career progression and an international experience.
- Own and run full employee life: recruiting, onboarding, development, engagement, performance management, offboarding
- Support in salary processing;
- Manage HR contracts and files;
- HR graduates (minimum 2 years of experience);
- Previous experience in a company with over 20 employees;
- Knowledge of English;
- General knowledge in salary processing;
- Particular sensitivity to personal relationships, have ability to manage conflicts and know how to take decisions.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply Now and send us your CV in English: email@example.com